Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Happenings

Boy was it hard getting up today. After the exhausting weekend we didn't get started with school until 10:30 this morning. I only filled 9 of our 12 workboxes. Narration is going very slowly. Grace is having a hard time listening to an entire chapter and then writing about it. We may have to go with less than a chapter to narrate. This is what we had in our workboxes today: Mr. Revere and I, Georgia History, Math, Spelling, Reading, Typing, Liberty Kids episode, Writing, and Bible.

Tomorrow I take my mom back to Emory. We will get test results to see if there is any cancer left in her body. My mom has been dealing with recurrent thyroid cancer for about 7-8 years. There was a woman at my aunt's funeral that came up to my mom and told her that God had told her that the cancer was gone this time and then they laid hands on her and prayed. We didn't know this person and still don't know who it was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to read about the trials you are going through. I've lifted you up in prayer today.

Cindy
http://OurJourneyWestward.com
http://ShiningDawnBooks.com