Saturday, August 8, 2009

New to Blogger

I have decided to move over to blogger from homeschoolblogger. Blogger is so much easier to use, especially with adding pictures. I should probably introduce myself. My family lives in the Northeast Georgia Mountains. I have a 19 year old son that is finished with school for now and works full time. I also have a 10 year old daughter and we have just started the fifth grade. We have been homeschooling for three years and mostly use Charlotte Mason Methods. My other blog is www.homeschoolblogger.com/cabininthewoods if you would like to check out some other entires I have made over the past 1 1/2 years. It is late and I will publish more information tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristenph said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I agree a co-op can keep you accountable. Your co-op sounds great. Can I come? lol

I unfortunately had a bad experience with a co-op last year. Tried to not let bitterness show in my post ;) Actually trying to learn from the experience and not allow bitterness to take root.

www.homeschoolblogger.com/kristenph