Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What to do for Science?

I have been at a loss for what we want to do for science. As I posted previously we went to the historic town of Dahlonega this past weekend. We visited a store that had lots of used books. I picked up a Magic School Bus book (we just love Magic School Bus). The book is called The Search for the Missing Bones and it is about the Skeletal System. I thought this would be perfect. Something short and easy that I could add to. I picked up a poster of a labeled skeleton and a easy workbook for 5th grade health. Today was our first day and it worked out just fine. She is really likeing it. I know that the book is below her reading level but it is just something to get the wheels in the brain turning for future more in depth material about the human body.

No comments: