Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crazy Busy Day!

It was such a long day. Started off with chorus and handicrafts. Made cupcakes with roses on top. After lunch was a three hour long practice for Willy Wonka. Did I mention we perform next week. Yikes!!!!!!! Lots of work still to do. Had to go to Wally World after practice and picked up needed supplies (chips, sweets, bread, dog food). Really not needed just wanted. Except for the dogs, they would probably put the dog food in the needed column. Anywho, after Wal-mart went to McDonalds for dinner and over to my parents house. Needed to cut my dads hair. Back home then at 7:00. Did I mention we had been gone since 9:45 in the morning. Needless to say no school work got done today. Grace is reading right now but that is about it. But as any unschooler or relaxed homeschooler would tell you, she did have school today, just maybe not the 3 R's. Which I totally agree with. Now off to some much needed rest, but first I am going to crochet and read for awhile. Not at the same time of course.

No comments: