Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I have read alot over the past couple of days about resolutions. I am not one to usually set any for myself. But after reading so many it has gotten me to thinkin maybe I should. I will be working on this post over a couple of days to really think hard about it.
  1. Invite friends and family over for dinners/game nights at least once a month. I really feel this is important for fellowship with like minded folks.
  2. Read my Bible more on my own. Me and Grace read daily together and we are doing a Bible Study about the book of Proverbs, but I feel I should be taking some quiet time of my own and reading also.
  3. Try to perform one random act of kindness each week. I know I should be doing this daily, but lets start with weekly.
  4. Exercise. I have recently lost about 15 pounds and I am happy with where I am on the scale, but I did most of this through watching what I eat. I really need to add exercise to the plan this year.

1 comment:

Kelly Rhoades said...

I like these! Maybe we should work on these together and we could hold each other accountable on them. What do you think?