Saturday, July 17, 2010

Google Account Troubles

All of a sudden tonight I cannot leave comments on other blogs if I have to select a google account. It has always let me do this, even though when I originally signed up I used a yahoo address. So if some of you out there get a comment from a grace10 it is actually from me and is a mistake. I will try to work on the problem but if not able to fix I won't be able to comment on those particular blogs anymore that make you go through google. Sorry!

1 comment:

Tracy S said...

I know I had a problem with that a while back when I changed templates. Once I changed templates again I was able to leave messages again. I also use a yahoo email account, so I hope that is not it. Otherwise I may not be able to post comments as well! :( Hope you are having a wonderful sunday!