Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lots Accomplished Today

Got alot accomplished today. Tomorrow starts another four days of performances so I knew I needed to get some stuff done around the house. This morning volunteered at the library shelving books then off to Zaxby's for lunch. Had to return a bag of apples to the grocery store that were mostly shriveled then went to the local produce store like I should have done in the first place and got some gorgeous apples. Stopped at the feed and seed store to pick up pine shavings to line the nesting boxes and floor of the coop. Grace had a friend over for the afternoon. They played alot with the chickens and video games. I baked a loaf of bread, cleaned a bathroom, got our first day of lesson plans together for Monday, swept the house, washed three loads of laundry and put it away and watched a couple episodes of a favorite TV program on Netflix. It is nice when you can see your accomplishments as you walk around your house. Looking forward to a quiet evening. Grace and hubby are downstairs watching Tooth Fairy and I am going to read some - My home school magazine came in the mail yesterday.

No comments: