Monday, July 19, 2010

Yesterday

Sunday started like any other Sunday. Got up and ready and left for church. Made it through Sunday School and halfway through church service then started feeling bad. Went to the bathroom in the church office and became violently ill. Sweat profusely running off of me. One of my friend's husbands found me lieing on the floor trying to recover enough to make it home. Hubby was teaching in children's church at the time and said friend went to get him. I think when all of them first saw me I looked kind of pale and scary because hubby's first words were do you want to to to the ER. By that point I was starting to recover. I think I was having a reaction to my antibiotic. That or my body was just so tired from fighting this infection all week that it just rebelled against me and gave out. I got home and slept for three hours. The good friends that found me at church brought us dinner last night so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I was able to eat. They brought us grilled chicken, ribs, potatoes, and mac and cheese. This morning I am still feeling okay, put a call in to the doctor to see if I have to finish the last two capsules of keflex. I am too nervous about taking it now. Especially with having to run Grace to volleyball camp today and practice tonight. I don't have time to get sick again.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

That sounds quite serious! I hope you feel much better very soon.

l said...

oh yuck. I really hope you feel better soon..scary to find yourself that sick and not being at home. Rest well.

Kelly Rhoades said...

The best part was mine and Grace's looks when we see Mikey laying in the floor beside you talking to you! That was too funny! Glad you're feeling better.

Frances said...

How scary! Glad you are feeling better.

legendswife said...

Sorry to hear of your ahhhh... yesterday! Your continually in my prayers.
God Bless

Jessica said...

Diane,

Oh my goodness-such news! I've seriously cut back on the number of blogs I read and the time spent reading them...I apologize for staying away so long.

I'm so sorry to hear about your librarian. It breaks my heart.

And you? My goodness! I'm sorry to hear about your infection. I'll keep you *all* in my prayers, of course.

Talk to you again soon...

Hugs,
Jessica

Deb said...

Diane - oh my goodness! I hope you are taking care of yourself! I hope you are better today.