Friday, December 24, 2010

This is What I Got For Christmas

My parents purchased a destination Christmas for the entire family to Pigeon Forge, TN. This is the view from our back deck in the cabin. So this includes my sister and her family, my family and my parents, plus puppy of course. We all get to wake up on Christmas morning together, which hasn't happened since me and my sister were living at home. The cabin is wonderful. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, living area, big kitchen, game room with pool table and two hot tubs.


The cabin is named "It's a Wonderful Life" which is very fitting for Christmas. Plus it came completely decorated for the holidays. We arrived yesterday and went to dinner then to the grocery store for some supplies. This morning everyone got up mucho early to go snow tubing, except me. Today we will go walking and shopping in Pigeon Forge and probably out to dinner again tonight. BIL brought all kinds of pre-cooked B-Cue for us to eat on Christmas Day. Only one thing we have to worry about, snow. It would be great to have a white Christmas but not getting snowed in. We have to leave tomorrow afternoon because Scott has to work on Sunday. Predicting possible good amount of snow and we are high up in the mountains which complicates things. More pictures to come of the trip.





No comments: