Monday, February 14, 2011

Early Spring???

Starting yesterday the weather has been glorious. Yesterday and today me and Grace were able to take walks for our daily moving challenge. I was able to hang clothes out today with perfect weather. Warm but also windy (no stiff clothing). Also no filling the wood burning stove with wood all day long. Just a couple of hours in the evening and about one hour in the morning. All week our temps are to be in the lower 60s. I think the lowest temp during the night will be tonight at 32 degrees. Maybe that groundhog will be right and we will get an early spring. I think we all need it.

2 comments:

Kelly Rhoades said...

I planted potatoes, onions, and garlic today, but don't count your chickens before they hatch. The Farmer's Almanac is calling for some more cold weather.

Jane said...

We had a nice spring like day today as well. I really enjoyed it. I started some of my tomatoe seed today. I sure hope they do good. Happy v day. Blessings jane