Saturday, February 26, 2011

Have You Visited The New Teacher's Toolbox

Last night I received an email from The Old Schoolhouse about the new Teacher's Toolbox. In the past Teacher's Toolbox was free to anyone that signed up for it. They have revamped the concept and now it is only available to those that are subscribers of The Old Schoolhouse magazine. Of course I have subscribed for years. It is my absolute favorite magazine that I read cover to cover. Just wish it came out monthly. After visiting the password protected site for The New Teacher's Toolbox, I was blown away. So much great free stuff to sift through; printables, unit studies, monthly history calendars, menu planning and recipes.. My favorite spots were the old magazines you could view digitally and all the free printables. If you are not a subscriber you just have to do it and visit this site. I am guessing each month there will be new free items. I am serious, go check this out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane. I got this mailed out yesterday. Friday. Enjoy!