Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Garden Progress

The lettuce seems to plugging along.
Red potatoes started coming up this week. The white potatoes are still in the warm underground home with no leaves present. I have been a little worried this week. Rain almost every day and not a ray of sunshine since Friday. That is 4 days if anyone is counting. I don't want my potatoes to rot in the ground from so much rain. The weather predicts this kind of weather until Saturday. Hubby went down to the garden yesterday and reported that the marigolds are not looking good and not sure why. He did plant some zinnia seeds while down there. Hopefully next week I will be able to show some more progress, if we get some sun. I know it is just the end of March, but I'm anxious.

1 comment:

Kelly Rhoades said...

My marigolds got bitten by Jack Frost. They'll come back if it wasn't too bad.