Monday, April 25, 2011

I Love Getting Packages

I love getting packages in the mail especially during the time frame that new curriculum comes for the next school year. Today I received a package with 6 books. Five Little Peppers and How They Grew is one of the literature choices for next year.


Poetry choices.




I love this series of book about inventors, presidents, composers and artists. I got this little book to go along with a Thomas Edison lapbook we will be working through for science.



This book about the human body was recommended to use with a unit study we will also be working through next year for science. Grace is already sitting on the couch looking at it. Very neat book with all kinds of moving pieces.



A Garden Patch of reproducible planning and education worksheets was purchased just for me. All kinds of planning materials ranging from portfolio planners and organizers, reports, history timelines, report cards to life notebook pages and high school diplomas. Looking forward to using some of these soon.










No comments: