Sunday, August 28, 2011

Books On My Bedside Table

This is probably my favorite home schooling/Charlotte Mason book. The Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola has everything you need to start putting in to practice Charlotte Mason's methods. I picked this one up at a used sale a couple of years ago. I think this is my 3rd or 4th reading.

What He Must Be....if he wants to marry my daughter by Voddie Bauchman Jr. This man is amazing and I love to hear him speak. We purchased this book at the state home school convention and had him sign it. Hubby has already read this book and I have just started.



A Practical Guide to Living On An Acre The Self-Reliant Life. So far this one is pretty ho-hum. About half way through it and not learning anything new. May not even finish it.


I am always looking for great books, fiction or non-fiction. If you guys have any suggestions, please send them my way.






No comments: