Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Typical Wednesday

Just thought I would share what we accomplished today:

Math - Lesson 56 of Teaching Textbooks
English - One lesson from Easy Grammar and one lesson from copywork spelling
History - Exodus 2:1-10 ( I read an introduction to the book of Exodus also)
Science - Read "A New Way of Looking" from Galileo, Describe and draw in journal the difference between convex and concave lens.
Literature - Finish Chapter 2 of Gladys Alyward and give oral narration
Read Aloud Story - I read several chapters from Peter and the Sword of Mercy while she was drawing.

We also finished her costume for dress rehearsal tomorrow.

2 comments:

Loving Learning said...

Hi there, you have been nominated for a blog award. Please check my blog for the details.
Blessings Wendy

Unknown said...

Wendy,
Thanks for the blog award, I am unable to currently post a comment on your blog. I will do my best this weekend to do my part and pass on the award.
Blessings
diane