Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Drama Week

Playing a drama game. They were told to create a bus in 20 seconds.
This week is all about drama rehearsals and performances. Monday - Thursday is rehearsals from 10 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon. We have tried to work in some games and fun time too. All of the kids really get along and have fun together. Practice for the Jungle Book started back in January with one day a week practices then this long week with performances on Thursday and Friday.
Grace in makeup as Bagheera
The background was painted my very talented husband.
Going over notes after one of the run thrus.
At the end of a very tiring day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I know how exhausting show week can be! Love Grace's makeup! I am sure she was a fabulous Bagheera! I think I told you that was Kei's first play. She was 6. :) Is this Children's theater? Homeschool Theater? what?