Thursday, July 12, 2012

One of My Favorite Times of the Year - School Supplies

Although technically the supplies in the photo are for my upcoming art journaling class I will be teaching. This time of the year you can get some real deals. I was super excited to walk in to Walmart this afternoon and find the back to school sale was on. I was able to purchase 20 glue sticks, 3 packs or markers, 3 packs of colored pencils, 13 sets of watercolors, 2 pencil sharpeners, and 2 packs of crayons for 18.36. I call that a steal. Oh, I almost forgot that the price also included 4 packs of wooden spoons for the puppetry arts class.

3 comments:

Free Spirit Beth said...

OK too funny! I read this post several times trying to figure out what puberty had to do with anything then finally I realized it said puppetry.
Crazy how we get excited about these supplies!

Karen said...

Oh no!! Did I miss Back To School Sales? It is something I love too. Keilee informed me we didn't need any more glue! I mean, she is 12, she really doesn't glue that much. ;)

~*~The Family~*~ said...

After seeing your post we ran in and bought some supplies ourselves. Stocked up a few things for the Christmas shoe boxes.