Thursday, December 20, 2012

And It Just Keeping Coming.....

I knew over the past few days I just didn't feel right. No real symptoms just tired and a little light headed. I exercised with Grace last night and getting through the last 30 minutes of Zumba was just torture. About one hour after exercising the chills set in. I was running a low grade temp. I don't think it has anything to do with the previous procedure because I do have a scratchy throat and one eye has started running. In our community there are a lot of illnesses floating around which I'm sure I have picked up. Praying for healing asap, I still have lots of Christmas stuff to get together. Everything is getting down to the wire.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes, praying for you! My littlest one has been running a fever since Tuesday, and it gets higher each day. Now it's up to 103. I think it's the flu, but we might be making a trip to the doctor in the morning in case it's strep.

Melany aka Supermom said...

Hope you are feeling better by now!

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

I'm thinking of you and hoping you're feeling better. Merry Christmas to you and your family.