Friday, April 12, 2013

Relay for Life Zumba Party



Tonight was Zumba Party in Purple for Relay for Life. Sorry about the zombie eyes in the photo, but we had an awesome time. Two hours of sweating for a good cause. Lots of great music, dancing, and fellowship with Zumba friends. In the photo above is me, my sister and niece, and two friends.



Relay for Life is a cause that is near and dear to my heart. A few years ago my Aunt died of breast cancer and was a huge blow to our family. My mother is a cancer survivor for the past 13 years. She actually still has thyroid cancer that is managed with periodic treatments. Me and Grace have joined a local team with Grace's art teacher. We plan on raising donations as well as working the Relay for Life event in our county in June.
  • Relay for Life

1 comment:

Kelly Rhoades said...

Cheryl was rockin' the headband! 80s rock style!