Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Great Resource for Charlotte Mason Followers

Teaching Grace in the elementary years with Charlotte Mason methods was wonderful. I found myself only keeping some of the methods going into the middle and high school years. We still read a lot especially for history and literature. Now I will be embarking on a new adventure this fall that will require me to dig deep back into those Charlotte Mason roots. I don't want to talk about it yet but as the plan unfolds I will certainly discuss it more. In my email today was this great resource from Simply Charlotte Mason. I think this is something I will purchase to review over the summer and great ready for my big adventure in August. Please go take a peek and see if it is something you would be interested in. I love Sonya and could listen to her all day long, seven days a week.

Learning and Living Box Front
Photo Credit to Simply Charlotte Mason

1 comment:

A Candle to Read By said...

Looks great. I will definitely check this out.