Friday, December 5, 2014

What Kept Me Occuppied Over the Past Month

To be honest with you - lots kept me occupied and busy. Family, friends, Christmas shopping, Cooperative business, tutoring three 5th graders, helping another family with math tutoring, homeschooling, and keeping up with a busy teenager. If we are talking what kept me busy in the social media arena that would be Instagram. I love Instagram. It's fast, quick, and easy. An online friend mentioned once that just like "video killed the radio star", we could also say that "Instagram is giving the blogging world a run for it's money. The feedback on Instragram is so much quicker than blogging and many more people are more prone to comment than they would on blogs. So I guess now that I am blogging again it will just be the best of both worlds. Here is my Instagram account if you would like to follow me.

In the past I blogged 3-5 times a week and this time you may see me blogging on 2-4 a week. I guess it just depends on what kind of creative juices are flowing that week, and quite frankly how many other things I have on my plate. Taking a month off from blogging was freeing, but there were many times I was at an event, etc. where I thought "This would make a great blog post", then slowly remember that hey I wasn't supposed to be blogging anymore.

So no promises - we will just see how it all goes. I will be talking more about "the littles" that I tutor three days and week and Cooperative events. Now that Grace is older she isn't too fond of sharing her teenage life with the world - I really can't blame her. I will continue to share her art work. I will leave you with a little Christmas cheer from Grace.



No comments: